New monitors... Text not clear

tobywuk

Iv just got 2 new 19"tft screens. I have found that the text on the screen is not as clear as my old 17" crt. i have been through all the monitor settings, but cant seem to solve the problem.

I have heared of some sort of software that makes the text more clear? Maby this would help, and if so what is it?

Any ideas?

Marzeth

Did you update your video card and monitor drivers? This helped solve my problem once.

Also, you could try making sure the framerates are compatible with the monitors and that the resolutions are as well.

Finally, video cards usually have their own software for tweaking and correcting issues. Just download the respective software for the video card you have installed, and run an option that will be something like optimization, correction or calibration... depends on the manufacturer.

Hope it helps!

Impr3ssiv3

Did you update your video card and monitor drivers? This helped solve my problem once.

Also, you could try making sure the framerates are compatible with the monitors and that the resolutions are as well.

Finally, video cards usually have their own software for tweaking and correcting issues. Just download the respective software for the video card you have installed, and run an option that will be something like optimization, correction or calibration... depends on the manufacturer.

Hope it helps!

framerates have nothing to do with compatibility