New MP games?

D@RKSID3

Hi, need some help finding a new game for our multiplayer session's. Have been playing AOE, Empire Earth and Halo, but any suggestions for a good MP game to play over LAN?:rolleyes:

awildgoose

You don't have to stick with FPS or RTS, try some racing games like Need for Speed!!! or get Gran Turismo!!!!!!!!

Archangel

VIP Member
Silent Hunter 3. one of the most brilliant Lan games ever. :)

edit:
appart from the one time Cromewell blew me up with one of his mis-guided torpedoes. :(

Gooberman

I play Empire Earth 2 MP is going down the crapper now though :( small community was usually around 40-60 people during week days 10-20 at night(for me) 60-100 on weekends. Now it rarely reaches 60 lol and at night some times no one is on! :(

I also played Halo, BF2 and CS:S all fun games :) Halo demo has more people then the full version of halo which is sad

PabloTeK

appart from the one time Cromewell blew me up with one of his mis-guided torpedoes.

0.o

Anyway lets get away from my filthy mind! Garry's Mod is immense fun when you collaborate on building some truly epic things. I remember helping someone make a rocket that shot bananas at people and left a trail of lol's behind it! Build contests and some other game modes are good too.