New/Old PC


New Member

Not sure if i selected correct thread because it’s first time on this forum.

Today i bought a new pc and need some help to identify something i’m not sure how to call that part. Please check photos.

In old pc there’s some parts that are missing on new pc but to let you know old pc is older version than new and my question is what is this part for (check screenshot on old pc) and does it matter if my new pc doesn’t have?

Old Pc is with red line

New Pc8B5EA77D-EA20-494E-AA67-7309B2EEA7DC.jpeg


Well-Known Member
It's just an air plenum to direct air from outside the case to the cpu. In the new system, the round fan, is providing the cooling for the cpu.