New Pc cyberpowersystem

zero0

Looking at pcs (gaming). Im torn between cyberpower and tantus. Cybers got the better prices but not sure of the performance difference. Anybody have experience with either companys/computer?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Thx ... regardless i think my opinion is the same ... overpriced and/or not enough flexibility :)

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
Thx ... regardless i think my opinion is the same ... overpriced and/or not enough flexibility :)

Yeah...i was considering cybers computer b4 i got my own. they look kewl and stuff...but overpriced alot. there really nice looing though IMO.

zero0

ya both are overpriced (tantus alot more, but it doesn come with 5 year on site warranty and i am near them) i was considering building a pc, wasnt sure of the risks...? COnsidering im not paying for the computer i thought it would be safer with cyber..?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
If you're not paying for the computer you might as well build your own because
1. No financial risk
2. Free learning
3. You can get so much more for your money :)

ZER0X

VIP Member
Gees those cyperpower PC'S look good....but they are over priced as you would expect becuase they arent custom built. :) I would of built my computer if I had the money right there and then....but I didn't so I had to buy and pay it off :(