New Pc!!!!

KickassBaby

My old PC its just dead, i am buying a new PC so can anyone let me know what apps i need to install first because i wana keep new PC Tip-Top.
My new PC's Specs

Intel i7 5690 7 cores 5.0Ghz Turbo
I dont know the motherboard because it isnt writed in description.
Watter cooled.
4 Tb HDD
And 6 Tb SSD
Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X x4
4 Tv's on HDMI cable evry of them 110 inch size.
And 32 Gb of ram
So can anyone tell me please, my pc comes tomorow.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Your details say you are 15 years old. Some of those parts listed aren't even available to consumers especially the 6tb SSD. This system would cost you thousands of dollars. Where does a 15 year old get thousands of dollars for a pc?

KickassBaby

Your details say you are 15 years old. Some of those parts listed aren't even available to consumers especially the 6tb SSD. This system would cost you thousands of dollars. Where does a 15 year old get thousands of dollars for a pc?

My father is buying for me dahhh.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Yeah okay. Ask your dad to buy you a $5K computer. I'm sure he'd laugh at you.

A server processor will be useless to you.

Watter cooled.

You mean written and water.

And 6 Tb SSD

You wouldn't be able to afford this.

4 titans? Okay whatever you say. These are more expensive than the 6TB SSD.

TV's make horrible monitors.

And 32 Gb of ram

And you need 32GB of RAM because why.....?

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
My old PC its just dead, i am buying a new PC so can anyone let me know what apps i need to install first because i wana keep new PC Tip-Top.
My new PC's Specs

Watter cooled.
4 Tb HDD
And 6 Tb SSD
And 32 Gb of ram
So can anyone tell me please, my pc comes tomorow.

Do you mean i7-5960X? There is no such thing as a i7-5690. They are also 6 core CPUs, not 7, and a 6+ core CPU does not have a 5GHz clock rate right now, even the highest end 6-core Intel processors max out in the mid 3GHz range. If you do mean the i7-5960X, you should know that this is an old and outdated processor, and again it is a 6 core 3GHz CPU.

If you don't know the motherboard name at least, you shouldn't even own a gaming PC of this caliber.

What is water cooled? The CPU? Video cards? Chipset?

They don't make consumer grade 6TB SSD's. Samsung JUST announced the 4TB drive and it isn't even available yet.

Do you even know why you have 4x Titan X's?

TV's are horrible monitors. They have very high response times, and an extremely low PPI. Horrible for gaming.

Only 32GB of RAM? What type of RAM?

To answer your actual question, all you need is a solid anti-virus and malware program. You don't need registry cleaners, tune-up wizards, or anything else.

I am 99% sure you are trolling.

ninjabubbles3

Do you mean i7-5960X? There is no such thing as a i7-5690. They are also 6 core CPUs, not 7, and a 6+ core CPU does not have a 5GHz clock rate right now, even the highest end 6-core Intel processors max out in the mid 3GHz range. If you do mean the i7-5960X, you should know that this is an old and outdated processor, and again it is a 6 core 3GHz CPU.

It could be that they OC the 5960X to 5Ghz, I've seen it done. Also, I wouldnt really call it "old" or "outdated"

But the rest of this system sounds like horseshit. Maybe the 4 Titans Xs, maybe the 32 gigs for RAM, maybe the 800 dollars processor. But not a 6TB SSB. Thats crazy. Im not sure if they even sell those for consumer use.