New ps3 game?

Apd904

Hey everyone im looking to buy a new ps3 game cuz i know theres some good ones coming out. I have cod4 at the moment and want a game that alot of people will be playing online. I was thinking socom looked pretty fun, while little big planet doesnt seem like my thing. Thanks for any thoughts!

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Dead Space is supposed to be really good. If your PC doesn't have high specs, I sugguest getting it for the PS3. :)

jjsevdt

SOCOM is getting bad remarks for all the glitches and stuff. If' you're looking for an online shooter you should definately check out Resistance 2. The first one had an awsome online play. I would urge you to try LittleBigPlanet. Other than that, Fallout 3 and Dead Space are good choices this holiday season.

bigl2007

umm

if you are into gta games gta iv is pretty good if you dont like gta but like something that comes close i hear saints row is good but if you dont like either of those i dont know much fps other then cod4 that i like best fallout 3 is suspose to be good my friend keeps droping me lines on psnetwork to get fallout 3 i keep trying to tell him my budget is bad right now