New Rig - Tell me what you think

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...-Core-4GB-5850-1000w-2-5TB-W0QQAdIdZ212160546


Just got this a couple of hours ago, without the extra 2 Tb, for $900. It runs VERY quietly, I love it! CPU is a quad core, currently overclocked to 3.2 ghz.

So what do you guys think?

Tomorrow I'm going to head out and buy a new monitor. Any recommendations?

Yes, that is a very good price for the build! You got a good freakin' deal there, my friend - enjoy the computer! I personally like the Asus LCD - I have a 23 inch that does 1080p and has an HDMI port and I love it!
 
Thank you, yes I was actually looking at that one philaaay.

Didn't need all that space, I probably won't even use most of the 500GB, so I'm happy.

Best thing is the parts have a 2 year warranty at a local computer store that covers everything (including overheating) except physical damage.
 
Back
Top