New speakers

tayla13

Hey,

Ive been looking around for some pc speakers for a while, there just seems to be so many different systems i dont know which one to pick, has anyone get experiance from their 5.1 speakers? Whats good whats bad?
Basically want some pc speakers for around $100. Preferably 5.1 from a well known make, any ideas?

Thanx in advance

tayla13 :)

Last edited:

Martingale00

Is this for mostly music (as opposed to video games/movies/general sound) and if so what kind of music are you into? Logitech seems to have really decent bass for what you pay for the set up. Every Logitech speaker set I've had I've always been impressed with the bass when I consider what I paid for the speaker set. I'd categorize the overall sound quality as "good" and the price has been reasonable for every Logitech 2.1 and 5.1 set I've had. I don't want to give the impression I'm riding the Logitech horse though, I've heard much clearer speakers, just at higher price tags.

Advitiya Saxena

yes logitech is the best in speaker systems. they some pretty good 5.1 system at $100 or less. just giv a visit to ur nearby shop. i m sure u will not regret buying logitech.

Logitech X-530 70 Watts 5.1 Speaker