[YT]iaGSSrp49uc[/YT]
[YT]l0uFoeGPrjU[/YT]
[YT]nFBrgeSjj-0[/YT]
[YT]hkJBu42HoAQ[/YT]
[YT]7BYhjNnRpJQ[/YT]
[YT]bz9mIgaBmU8[/YT]
[YT]BS7xj78t4dk[/YT]

Machin3

Ghost Recon is the biggest joke ever. It was supposed to come out like last year july or something. well, its a year later and still nothing. gtfo :gun: I think i still have a $5 pre-order of it from gamestop from like last year june or something.

mehul

Ghost Recon is the biggest joke ever. It was supposed to come out like last year july or something. well, its a year later and still nothing. gtfo :gun: I think i still have a $5 pre-order of it from gamestop from like last year june or something.

Well it says Ghost Recon will be out in March 2012.The biggest flop is Ubisoft-I am Alive,have been waiting for that game for a long time,trailer came out in 2008,still says it is to be released in Q4 2011.And it is September now,and no status on it yet,and the funny thing is the website has a forum since 2008,where people keep talking about the release date and the screen shots,since 4 years.:D

Last edited:

Hyper_Kagome

Well it may have been delayed a lot, have you seen the E3 footage? They're integrating much of the Kinect into the gameplay for those that want something new.
In my opinion, this could be one of the major reasons for delay.

Machin3

Well it may have been delayed a lot, have you seen the E3 footage? They're integrating much of the Kinect into the gameplay for those that want something new.
In my opinion, this could be one of the major reasons for delay.

I may be mistaken but idk, it just seems as though they have been delaying the release for such a long time now and I don't even know when its coming out.

Hyper_Kagome

I may be mistaken but idk, it just seems as though they have been delaying the release for such a long time now and I don't even know when its coming out.

Looks like March of next year. Of course this is a tentative date, but it looks like the 6th, with Mass Effect 3.