Newegg Delivery

zeppelin03

How long does it generally take for newegg to get a delivery to your door. I just ordered today for the first time and am curious.

Trizoy

VIP Member
You should get it by tonight... ;)

2-3 days, unless there is something on backorder (2 days usually for reg stuff).

chupacabra

2-3? Not in my experience... it says 'guaranteed' 3 day shipping but I usually get in 3-5.

Once i got it on the second day but i guess was lucky cuz most of the time is 3, i've heard some people even get it next day if they are extremely close to the warehouse

Geoff

VIP Member
2-3? Not in my experience... it says 'guaranteed' 3 day shipping but I usually get in 3-5.
Thats odd. I always get my packages in 2-3 business days with the 3 day shipping.

Even when it's shipped from California I still get the items in 3 days.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Usually 3, once it came the next morning. However right now I have an item that's delayed until Monday, which is pretty annoying.

ScottH

They always tell me 2-3 days but I typically get my stuff the next day.

Newegg is top notch.

spanky

You guys also have to realize order processing time. If you don't do rush ordering typically it takes a day or 2 before it is actually shipped. Once it has been officially shipped and assigned a UPS tracking number, it will only take 2-3 business days. UPS is very strict on keeping their schedules.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
if its 3day, then it gets here in 3days for me. Also if i order before 12, is has ALWAYS shipped out the same day. Newegg rocks :p

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
I'm about 90 miles from their NJ warehouse and it always takes 2 days for me. TD is about 800 miles from me...and I still get it in two days!

zeppelin03

Thats good to know. IT seems they are very reliable. I hate when you are told a time and its double that. Should see it by tuesday im assuming with the weekend and all.

Quentin_T

My last order they screwed up and it took more than 10 days to get it! (My first bad experience). They did refund me $30 and sent the package next day (they must have forgotten to ship it).

I just ordered at about 9 on Wednesday night, and I am scheduled to get the package on Monday, with 3 day shipping.

5 eggs for Newegg! :D

Geoff

VIP Member
You guys also have to realize order processing time. If you don't do rush ordering typically it takes a day or 2 before it is actually shipped. Once it has been officially shipped and assigned a UPS tracking number, it will only take 2-3 business days. UPS is very strict on keeping their schedules.
Whenever I purchased item(s) on Newegg, they always ship out that day as long as I order before Noon PST, even when it was my large $1800 computer order.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Remember, Newegg does not count Saturday and Sunday as shipping days. If you order on Friday (before 12 PM), you may not receive your package until Wednesday or Thursday, for example.

oregon

I think it's three business days guaranteed. Weekends aren't included. They do ship out quickly though.

Last edited: