Newegg is SLOW!!!!

bOOgi mAn

banned
I paid the 2.99 extra for express shipping (it's only a keyboard and mouse) and look what i get a 6 day wait come on Newegg.

Modoman

newegg brings the burn sometimes... my friend got 2 day air and it came 2 days late; however, he got regular and it came in 2 days twice in a row... hmm :\

kof2000

it is estimated, it might be slowr or faster.

besides you might not get it till tuesday.

i order a hardrive,camera,media last night, they shipped it today but i think it will arrive on tuesday or wednesday since they are always 1 day slower shipping to my place.

kof2000

yes reviews on newegg people always complain about their product coming in earlier than expected.

i cannot take advantage of the express saver though i no choice but to choose fedex 2nd day.

still better than getting charged 10 extra from zipzoomfly.

kof2000

looks normal to me. i order same day as you and mines is like that too. except i didnt rush it haha. did you read their disclaimers about rush order? they will TRY to get it out ASAP but not always and depends on what time of day did you order it.

bOOgi mAn

banned
even if i did order on the 29th at 9:30 and it got processed ont the 30th it still shouldnt take 7 days and without the weekend 5 days and without 4th of july 4 days theyre still 2 days short i ordered 2 day air not 9 day air

kof2000

yup seems like fedex closes on july 4th.

since it is just a keybboard and mouse i would just buy it locally.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
it always comes before the estimate date, and when did you order it? a thursday? If it was a thursday they don't deliver over the weekends.

bOOgi mAn

banned
bOOgi mAn said:
even if i did order on the 29th at 9:30 and it got processed ont the 30th it still shouldnt take 7 days and without the weekend 5 days and without 4th of july 4 days theyre still 2 days short i ordered 2 day air not 9 day air

yes i know they dont work on weekends look at my last post... ya its just that like i picked the wrorst weeeknd to buy sumtinn :cool:

bOOgi mAn

banned
omg well if some Random guy comes to house on Saturday and charges me fee i just take my keyboard and run away what do they expecto MORE money out of me

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
no they're not gonna deliver saturday they're gonna get it to you the next buiness day..which is tuesday cuz of July 4th.

Deus Ex Machina

Newegg normally overestimates with their shipments, I'd say 90% of the time, you get your order one or two days early. Secondly, you have to take into account that Fedex doesn't deliver on Saturdays and Sundays, but they certainly will not be working on Monday as it's the 4th of July, hence your order will be sitting ina truck or a warehouse somewhere for at least two days, hence why it's such a long delivery time.

bOOgi mAn

banned
yes i just figured that out and with all the days shoert its still a 4 day wait scroll up and you'll see what I mean

j0hn00

Yeah, FedEx does that. Most of the time, anything I order from Newegg gets to a nearby facility in a day, but they hold it there for two days before delivering it. Probably because if they delivered it right away, why would anyone pay extra for express delivery.

Geoff

VIP Member
When i buy something and its shipped from NJ, i get it within 2 days, if its shipped from CA, then i get it within 3 days, and thats accross the country!! Of course i've had a few times where its taken a long time, but not usually.

MadModder

1. You ordered air shipping, now sure it's a cargo airliner without passengers, but think for a bit of the air traffic around the holidays ++ Delays

2. Not all newegg's fault, newegg packs it and hands it off to fed-ex, fed-ex screwed up.

3. What keyboard and mouse did you buy that made you buy newegg and not somewhere like compusa or best buy?

**Extra question boogi, why are you getting a 6800 when a 6600GT could flat out take a shit on it?

Last edited: