Asaster

Computer Specifications:
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz
Installed RAM: 32,0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 (MS-7916)
System: Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit-system, x64-based processor

Dear NVIDIA Community,
I have always used Geforce Experience, and it worked flawlessly for me, no issues and ShadowPlay became unreplaceable due to it having little-to-no effect on my FPS.
But unfortunately since the last update to GeForce Experience (472.12), my cursor is stuttering and lagging during movement, and games also have fps lags and stutter.
I already reinstalled all drivers, tried to install the older version of GeForce Experience (471.96), and even reset my PC and then upgraded it to Windows 11, yet none of it was succesful, neither did any of these actions improve/ worsen the problem.
Yet, after I reset my PC, I noticed the problem was gone, because GeForce Experience was scrapped by the reset as well.
Only when I reinstalled it the problem came back.

So now I am 100% sure this is only due to GeForce Experience...
Right now, I have uninstalled GeForce Experience and the problem is gone.
But that does not solve the problem itself for me since, I really liked the GeForce Experience features, and need them, and do not understand why it is making trouble now, since it never has before.
I very much appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Asaster

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Well considering you've identified the problem down to the exact software causing the issue, get their support involved. You paid money for that card, and support should be part of that price.

Not to say we don't want to help you but you're likely to have better luck with them. Sounds like you've tried pretty much anything I would outside of a different GPU just to eliminate that as a factor.

Also disable any overclocks (if you have them), just as a test.