Newly published book goes live! Survive the Internet Age. Protect yourself...

bkb2005

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Barrie Kenneth Balemian II, and I am here to announce the publication of my first book. I am 19 years old and I live in Rhode Island, USA. The book, titled "Survive the Internet Age" focuses on today's problems with the Internet and computers. This book seeks to elevate everyone to a certain level of understanding, and teaches people about the various threats and problems that exist online. This book is aimed at all kinds of people from experts to beginners to allow them to protect themselves online from harm.

I invite you to read a two-page preview of my book! Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please visit the below hyperlink to preview and order my book!

http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=29204

flip218

VIP Member
No offense man, but just from your 2 chapter "free" preview ... I thought it wan't that good.

There are soooooo many books to educate people on how to use PCs. The "Dummies" books. Fact is, if you put yourself in front of a PC you will learn.

flip218

VIP Member
perhaps if you let people preview past the intro, maybe one of the other chapters ... maybe then you could get a decent opinion on the content.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with flip218, instead of giving a preview of the introductory chapters you should give people a chance to read some of the real content so they can tell if the book will cater to their needs or go over their head

tomb08uk

I gather this isnt going to be a good turn out. Havent bothered reading the article as by the comments above seems no point in doing so. Plus as mentioned above, their is loads of books about online and can gather most infpormation on line anyway. And the kind of people who would buy the book would have the internet so would search online.