News for the year 2014. ---> Free online ftp UAC data server for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
My dear computer forum members and everyone else who uses the internet:

The time has come that I finally share some great news with you all!
On 31.12.2013. I will finally finish all my work in my main UAC data complex center and I will finally be ready to dedicate my time to make:

FREE ONLINE FTP UAC DATA SERVER FOR EVERYONE:
save_server_animation.gif

WorldMap-A_non-Frame-498x498-animated36steps.gif

It will be called "UAC data server".
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE UAC DATA DEVICE.THE UAC DATA SERVER IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SEPARATED PHYSICAL DEVICE!

Now most of you are probably asking yourself what is this actually going to be.

Well it's actually really simple...

It will be ONE SINGLE UNIQUE PLACE from which ANYONE FROM ANY PART OF THE PLANET will be able to FIND and DOWNLOAD any kind of free software for FREE!

It probably happened to some of you that many times you were not able to find a free software you wanted for the download or you "thought" you found it and instead you downloaded a virus or you would pick up thousands of malwares and other types of threats while surfing the internet trying to find the free software you want or you simply would not succeed in finding the free software you want or you are maybe one of those who hate online installer of some free software and you wanted to get an offline installer instead,but you could not find it anywhere and so on...

Well this is where the UAC data server will come in handy to SO MANY PEOPLE.The UAC data server will be completely FREE and any kind of
authorization(s) (such as user name(s) and password(s)) will NOT BE REQUIRED AT ALL in order for ANYONE from ANYWHERE to connect to the UAC data server and then FIND and DOWNLOAD the free software you want to your computer for FREE!
Also there will be NO LIMIT to how many free software you can download to your computer!You can download as much as you want whenever you want!

So here are some common questions you may ask TOGETHER WITH AN ANSWER to each one of them:

QUESTION 1: What is the UAC data server?
ANSWER 1: The UAC data server is a one single unique place from which anyone from anywhere on the planet can super easily find and super easily download any free software to their computer.

QUESTION 2: Is there any kind of limit to how many free software can be downloaded by an individual?
ANSWER 2: There is no any kind of limit.

QUESTION 3: How much is this going to cost?
ANSWER 3: It will cost you nothing.

QUESTION 4: Is there some kind of authorization such as the user name or/and password which will be required in order to connect to the UAC data server?
ANSWER 4: Any kind of authorization will not be required at all.

QUESTION 5: Will the UAC data server contain any kind of software which is not free with cracks which is usually found on torrents?
ANSWER 5: Of course not.First because it is against the rules on this forum and second because it is against the law and third it is the stealing of the intelectual property.

QUESTION 6: What kind of free software will the UAC data server contain?
ANSWER 6: This is impossible to answer since the library will be updated all the time.In short it will have everything you might want such as:

-many different audio programs (such as VLC)
-
many different video programs (such as VLC)
-
many different text programs (such as Notepad++)
-
many different programming tools (such as Dev-C++)
-many different utilities (such as Copy cat)
-many different antivirus programs (such as Malwarebytes)
-
many different internet programs (such as Mozilla firefox)
-many different compression programs (such as 7-zip)
-AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON...Take a look at the following thread made by Aastii:

http://www.computerforum.com/180799-freeware-list.html

Aastii in that post said:

"If you find a link that is either discontinued software, no longer existing or now charges for the service, please say so so it can be redirected or removed, and feel free to post any other recomendations."

With the UAC data server that problem will be completely solved since there will never be any broken links (which worked before lol)!!!

So anyway...all that (plus a lot more of course) will be on the UAC data server and the library (as I already said above) will be updated all the time.Nothing will ever be deleted from the UAC library...it will only be updated by adding more and more and more!
ALSO FEEL FREE TO RECOMMEND FREE SOFTWARE AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE UAC DATA SERVER LIBRARY!

QUESTION 7: How often will the UAC data server be online?
ANSWER 7: All the time!

QUESTION 8: What if the UAC data server does not work all of a sudden and it worked an hour ago?
ANSWER 8: That probably means that either the electricity in the main UAC data complex center has went out or that the main UAC computer 2 which holds the server had to be restarted.In that case just wait for an hour (or less or more depending on the problem which caused the server to go offline) and after that the UAC data server will come online again!
But this is super rare and it will almost NEVER happen!

QUESTION 9: How fast will be the download speed?
ANSWER 9: That really depends on your internet speed and on my internet speed since the UAC data server is after all located in my main UAC data complex center.

QUESTION 10: Is the UAC data server completely virus free?
ANSWER 10: Yes.

QUESTION 11: What if my computer is older and it needs an older version of the same software since the newest ones will not work?
ANSWER 11: The UAC data server will contain all possible versions of each free software it will have.But like I said above...the UAC library will be updated all the time.So if something wasn't there yesterday,it might be tomorrow!

QUESTION 12: Will it be easy to find software I want in such a big croud of so much free software?
ANSWER 12: Yes.The UAC data server will be divided in different groups and each group will contain free software for that specific group.For example the group called "UAC antivirus programs data" will contain all free software for viruses.Same applies for all other type of software!

QUESTION 13: How to connect and use the UAC data server?
ANSWER 13: It is going to be super simple actually.All you have to do is to write (or copy and paste it) the FTP link in the same place where you would write the link of ANY web site such as "www.google.com" and after that you are IMMEDIATELY CONNECTED TO THE UAC DATA SERVER and you can IMMEDIATELY START SEARCHING FOR THE SOFTWARE YOU WANT AND THEN DOWNLOAD IT TO YOUR COMPUTER!

QUESTION 14: Will the FTP link be the same all the time or will it be changing?
ANSWER 14: It will be the same all the time!Otherwise if it changes then the users would be lost lol...

Well...I hope I covered the basic things and that you now have a picture of what the UAC data server will be.
I have NO IDEA when I will be able to make this available,but what I DO KNOW is that it is going to be during the year 2014.! :)
I already have everything I need so that's the GOOD NEWS! :)
All what I have to do is to make few tests to make sure everything will work properly and then finally set up the FTP server online and that's it! :)

I really hope this will make the life easier for many people since I saw so many people struggling trying to find some free software and at the end they end up with the computer full of viruses which works slow and then that results in data loss and OS reinstallation lol...

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
I'm glad to know I will be able to download any kind of free software for free!

Hahaha good one lol.
The reason why I am going to do that is because on that way people can be able to find anything they need on one single place instead of surfing the internet and losing time and attracting malware... :rolleyes:

speedx77x

Ummm interesting, i know this may sound a bit selfish, but what will you gain by doing this? Or is it just out of the good grace of your heart.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Thanks man! ;) :good:

I don't know exactly when during the 2014. year I will make it functional and online.Probably in the first 3 months. :)

As soon as I put it online,I will immediately start updating the UAC data server library and accept any recommendations you give me to put there as a nice freeware TOGETHER with these that are already mentioned on this forum by Aastii,Johnb35 and others...:p

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
By the way I forgot to say 1 beautiful thing about all this:

The total amount of space which will be available for the free software of any kind on the UAC data server is:

1860 GB!!!

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Anyway...

On 02.01.2014. I will already start making tests and do my best to set the server up and running online as soon as possible.

Punk

Staff member
That's a nice project that'll keep you busy for a while :)

Good idea too!

Guys we all know you don't like his way of writing posts, don't need to remind him/us everytime, deal with it.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
That's a nice project that'll keep you busy for a while :)

Good idea too!

Guys we all know you don't like his way of writing posts, don't need to remind him/us everytime, deal with it.

Thanks man!

By the way I also forgot to mention...The UAC data server is ALSO going to contain a lot of (if not all) free operating systems together with all released versions of each one such as Linux Ubuntu,KDE,Fedora,Xubuntu and so on and so on and so on...
Of course not ALL AT ONCE.The library will be updated regulary of course...

3 or 4 days from today I will already make few tests to make sure that everything will work properly. :)

And on 1860 GB of space I am pretty sure that a LOT of stuff will fit.

Punk

Staff member
Thanks man!

Linux Ubuntu,KDE,Fedora,Xubuntu and so on and so on and so on...
Of course not ALL AT ONCE.The library will be updated regulary of course...

That, I'm interested in!

Also what is your max Bandwidth for downloads?

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Ehm. You should consider having someone host this server for you..

There is no way in the world that I let someone host this server for me and ALSO pay him monthly for that. :p
Like I said...I will increase my upload speed over time with my ISP.
But for now that is how it's going to be.

PCunicorn

Hahaha good one lol.
The reason why I am going to do that is because on that way people can be able to find anything they need on one single place instead of surfing the internet and losing time and attracting malware... :rolleyes:

I haven't ever attracted a single piece of malware from, well anything, including finding a program. Also, I don't know if I'd want to store or download stuff from a guy who says he's working on a keylogger that's's "undetectable" and assorted other viruses.