Night Pics

Kornowski

VIP Member
The first thing I thought of when I saw your pic K was FEAR lol. If thats what you were aiming towards then you did a good job.

Yeah, I was trying to get the slow-mo feel and the errie-ness :p

4NGU$

VIP Member
i will put some of mine up in a mo im just trying to sort out the poll for the animals tournament so just gimmie a couple of hours lol :p

Ben

VIP Member
Heres a couple night shots from me.

DSC01425small.jpg

Yeah, they weren't taken when it was pitch black out, but I would still consider it night.

Wow. I love that first photo. Got it in a higher res? :D

4NGU$

VIP Member
ha ha lol a windscreen wiper :p im going to do some of those in the car with a tripod :)
ive tried without i don't like my results

i like the varying types of light in the second one :)

Ben

VIP Member
First one looks really cool. I like the color in it.

Second has some really nice lighting effects. that overlooking some of Liverpool?

Kornowski

VIP Member
ha ha lol a windscreen wiper im going to do some of those in the car with a tripod
ive tried without i don't like my results

It was on the way home from the Thin Lizzy concert, lol, like you said, you need a tripod, but I like it, it sort of gives the impression of speed :p

The second was in Buxton, I had the camera balanced on a windowcill, that was scary to say the least :p

First one looks really cool. I like the color in it.

Second has some really nice lighting effects. that overlooking some of Liverpool?

Thanks Ben!
Nah, it isn't Liverpool :p

Last edited:

TFT

VIP Member
A quick mess around, radial blur, spotlight, lens flare and a monster

Last edited:

bass76

VIP Member
Angus those are great shots, I esp like the bath one. If you pulled the shower curtain back out of the shot it would be near perfect, its just a little dark and distracting in that top left corner. :)

4NGU$

VIP Member
Angus i really like this pic of yours:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/link_210/dream2.jpg

I like how the colours have been done.

all the colour is natural that's not what has been edited that's just how the shot was lit ( i mean of course slight changes become apparent thought them other editing but there was not colour specific changes to the image )

Angus those are great shots, I esp like the bath one. If you pulled the shower curtain back out of the shot it would be near perfect, its just a little dark and distracting in that top left corner. :)

yeah thing is because of the way our shower curtain is it couldn't be taken away any further than that :(
but still im happy with the shot and so were my tutors ( i got a distinction for the set of work that i did ) :D

bass76

VIP Member
Maybe I'm just a picky bugger. Anyway, yes I'd be happy with it too. Its a fantastic photo, well they all are, you've got some real talent there.

4NGU$

VIP Member
thank you :)

nah i dont think you are there are a few little problems that i always pic up with all my images but i only seem to find them once i have had them printed to late to change things then :rolleyes: