Nnneeeedd heeeeelllppppppp!!!!!!!!!! My dazzle dvd recorder doesn't have sound!!!!!!!

Crusader13

I just got my Dazzle DVD Recorder from Best Buy today, but it wouldn't record any sound and I don't know why!!!!!!! I tried using my spare PS3 composite cords, but they wouldn't work!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone help me because I really don't want to go back to my webcam!!!!!!!!!!! P.S: Don't tell me I have to go get some splitter cords or a s-video cords; don't have enough money :l

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Are you sure you plugged the cables in correctly? And you made sure that the Dazzle was selected as the audio source?

Crusader13

Are you sure you plugged the cables in correctly? And you made sure that the Dazzle was selected as the audio source?

Yes, the cables are plugged in the right spot.... But, I could not find the Dazzle audio source on the volume control or where it shows all the sound devices....

Crusader13

Check the device manager and be sure it's installed correctly.

According to the Device Manager, it said it was working properly. Just tried to record something, and I got this error code saying it was error code 00000000 and that there was an error capturing the video. But I can't even activate the dazzle audio device on the recording software anyway.... -_______-

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Uninstall and reinstall. Dazzle is actually quite crappy. Believe me, I fought with mine forever. That and Pinacle Studio is buggy and just utter crap.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Okay, I'll reinstall again.... But, STAY ONLINE PLEASE??!

There's not much I can do for you. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. I can only tell you to check cable connections, check recording settings in the program, etc. etc. You should give their customer service a call in the morning. I have class at 9:25 and need to get to bed.

Crusader13

There's not much I can do for you. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. I can only tell you to check cable connections, check recording settings in the program, etc. etc. You should give their customer service a call in the morning. I have class at 9:25 and need to get to bed.

All right then.