no access to web

zenitude

hi everybody

I've got a seriously problem
i can't connect my PC to Internet, my connection is OK but no browser works (IE, Firefox, Google chrome...)
this problem appear after a vista upgrade.

thanks for your idea

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You most likely need to install the ethernet drivers. Look in device manager for any entries that have yellow question marks by them. That would mean you would have to install drivers for those devices.

Vampiric Rouge

my connection is OK but no browser works (IE, Firefox, Google chrome...)

What do you mean by "no browser works"? Are they not opening as a program or are they just not getting the internet? Are you getting error messages?

When you go to your network connections in vista does it say if you are connected to the internet?

zenitude

What do you mean by "no browser works"? Are they not opening as a program or are they just not getting the internet? Are you getting error messages?

When you go to your network connections in vista does it say if you are connected to the internet?

they are not getting the Internet and one simply message "cannot access to web"
network connection are ok.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Post a screen shot of the device manager, I highly doubt the drivers are installed properly.

Nanobyte

A long shot, put "209.85.225.104" in the address/location bar of your browser and see if you get Google. The number only, no quotes, no http etc.

zenitude

hi,

I have to try everything.
finally i format my hdd and now it's ok .
thanks for all of your answers.:)