no color in photoshop 7

harofreak00

i am on a mac running os 9.2 with photoshop 7. when i run photoshop i can open a color picture and it opens in black and white. everything else in the software is color. i have reinstalled the program, and the color is set on cymk color. what could be wrong? any reinstall should fix this... is it a hardware issue?

harofreak00

yes it was...

it was actually my comptuer in photoshop class at school, and the teachers couldnt figure it out either. i just wanted to sit at that computer cuz it was in the corner. but some guy started working with it, and figure it out somehow, it was deep down in the settings. but we got it, so this post is done. thanks anyways

ian

Administrator
Staff member
i just wanted to sit at that computer cuz it was in the corner.
that sounds like me, on the first day of any course I try and turn up early so I can secure a seat in a back corner. Sometimes the stupid computer doesnt work and I end up having to sit at the only available computer which is right up the front.

computerhakk

VIP Member
im not sure if there is any differences between mac and pc.. but i also have that problem in the past.. and i hav always have to set it to RGB. im sure u have tried all the modes.. so just a suggestion

SFR

Truth fears no questions
I would say this type of thread is a little bit of the "time sensitive" variety.... It was posted in January of 2004. :eek: The last time harofreak00 signed it was 08-24-2004......

....and...

harofreak00 said:
but some guy started working with it, and figure it out somehow, it was deep down in the settings. but we got it, so this post is done. thanks anyways