KImba1

Hi all,

I have a desktop computer with the following specs:

- Threadripper 2950 with a

- Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

- MSI X399 SLI PLUS TR4 ATX

- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x 8GB)

- GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB

- Corsair CX850M 850W 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply.

- I am running 3 x ASUS VC279 monitors. The pc powers up and the fans run. However, there is no display on the monitors.

I run three monitors, I do not use if for gaming. I use if for engineering based software including MATLAB, computer programming, Autodesk Inventor, word processing, and sometimes video editing with Premiere Pro. The highest I have ever seen any component get to in task manager when I am working it hard is 39%. It is recently out of warranty. This morning I went to turn it on and the PC started up, however there was no display on any monitor. I tried the monitors and the cables on another computer and they worked fine. What is the most likely problem?

OmniDyne

Process of elimination. Can you hear beep codes at boot?

Have you overclocked any part of it? If not, remove the power cable and all peripherals. Pull the CMOS battery. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Plug everything back in. Attempt to boot.

KImba1

Process of elimination. Can you hear beep codes at boot?

Have you overclocked any part of it? If not, remove the power cable and all peripherals. Pull the CMOS battery. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Plug everything back in. Attempt to boot.
No, it has never been over clocked. The highest I have ever seen any component get to on task manager is 39%

KImba1

Try just one monitor on yours and see if it works.
It ended up being a faulty MSI motherboard. It is 12 months old. I returned it to the company I bought it off and they found a faulty motherboard after testing the system. The bad news is that I do not get it back for around 6 weeks. I paid almost $4000 for the system and now will be without a computer for another 6 weeks. I am not happy !!!