No internet please help me!

Ursikos

New Member
I am having trouble and cannot connect to my internet or network through my desktop(wired)(I built it). The connection was working fine but then it stopped suddenly. I tried re-installing windows, getting the latest driver, resetting my router, and checking the cables; nothing.
The router and modem work as Internet is given to my laptop(wireless).
When I tried to install the driver a message came up that read "realtek network controller not detected."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Parts.
Motherboard :TA790GX A3+ from Biostar
CPU : AMD Phenom II 3.4ghz Quad Core (965) with stock fan
GPU (card) : ATI Radeon Sapphire HD 4890
RAM : Corsair 2gb 1333mhz DDR3
PSU : 1000w Zion v9.2
HDD : Western Digital Caviar Blue 500gb 7200rpm
Case : NZXT Tempest ATX mid-tower
CD/DVD : NONE
 
Any problems with the wire going to the computer? Also did you setup your internet connection in control panel? I am thinking if the network controller isnt detected then you do not have the correct drivers for the network card. I would go to the website of the manufacterer that made your card and download the driver from there. If you installed the driver from a disk make sure it was the right disk.
 
Look in device manager for any device that need drivers. If all drivers are installed then its most likely you have a dead network card.
 
Back
Top