"No Keyboard ERROR" but I have one.

jsquid526

I have a Logitech S510 wireless desktop and everytime I restart it says I have no keyboard. Is it because I have it only plugged into USB? Please help I don't feel like pulling out my p.o.s. old keyboard just to start up.

leetkyle

Is this a recent problem? If so, you may have just changed some settings. I'd recommend a system restore in this scenario.

If not, try the keyboard in another computer just to make sure that it is actually the computer! If it works in another computer and the system restore doesn't work, then you probably have a faulty keyboard now..

jsquid526

Is this a recent problem? If so, you may have just changed some settings. I'd recommend a system restore in this scenario.

If not, try the keyboard in another computer just to make sure that it is actually the computer! If it works in another computer and the system restore doesn't work, then you probably have a faulty keyboard now..

How could it be a faulty keyboard if I can type on it once I fully get into windows.

StrangleHold

Staff member
Again keyboard works fine after boot-up

Have you got enable USB keyboard support in the bios, if you dont a usb keyboard wont work in the bios, only in windows. If you can get a PS/2 keyboard go into the bios, enable USB keyboard support, shut down, hook up USB keyboard and reboot, the message should go away!

jsquid526

Have you got enable USB keyboard support in the bios, if you dont a usb keyboard wont work in the bios, only in windows. If you can get a PS/2 keyboard go into the bios, enable USB keyboard support, shut down, hook up USB keyboard and reboot, the message should go away!

Yes I have it enabled and still no hope.