No Microsoft word?

Enjoihcky24/7

Umm, I just noticed that I don't have microsoft word on my Inspiron 9300 I only have notepad. I thought that word came with all Dell computers :confused:

Last edited:

Lax

VIP Member
If it didn't come instaleld check your dell disks. There should be a blue one labled utilities and programs or the like. It should be o nthere somewhere. If not you need to call dell and see if it was included with your order. (It doesn't always come stock with every order).

alanuofm

VIP Member
Enjoihcky24/7 said:
Umm, I just noticed that I don't have microsoft word on my Inspiron 9300 I only have notepad. I thought that word came with all Dell computers :confused:

microsoft word is not standard on most laptops. most colleges/schools offer it though at a very low price.

Lanther

Yeah i just got my wife a new dell laptop and it came with wordperfect not word.

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Unfortunately

Laptop manufacturers do not have Word installed and therefore sell their laptops for less then if it came with it. It's called business. You can get Open Office as an alternative that's free and gets the job done well.

JAN :D

alanuofm

VIP Member
jancz3rt said:
Laptop manufacturers do not have Word installed and therefore sell their laptops for less then if it came with it. It's called business. You can get Open Office as an alternative that's free and gets the job done well.

JAN :D

copy that. my school charges $42.45 for ms office 2003. way better than 400$ that many laptop companies charge. go to college and you'll get word :)