No OS on Hard Drive..

fritzj92

New Member
This morning I started my computer (It shutdown by itself), and when i selected my hard drive with windows 7 on it, it said No OS on HD or that there was no HD in my Tower, but i have three hard drive that worked perfect, now my main one wont' start at all, the Bios isn't even picking it up...
 
Yup i feel the drive spin up, and everything... i don't hear rattling noise or any cracking type noise it just spins and i compared it to my 250 gb HD the messed up one is 500gb its a Seagate barracuda 7200.11
 
I tried 3 diff sata cords and they each work on other HD's, and i have also tried 2 diff power cords from the PSU doesn't work, I thought i had the Master set wrong or something i tried starting it up on its own and that failed... i also tried seeing if it would show up on windows 7 repair and that failed
 
Back
Top