techglider
New Member
Hey guys/gals.
I just ordered a new pc from newegg.. its the specs you see in my signature.
Got everything today and put it all together.
I am getting a 'no signal' from the monitor when i hook up the dvi and or mini hdmi to the video card.. I know the monitor works, hooked it up to my older machine with a 6800gtx and it has no problem getting a signal and shoots right to bios.
Everything powers up fine.. Motherboard leds all show, graphics card powers up (yes i hooked up the two 6 pcie power cords to it. I thought it may be the pcie slot being faulty so i hooked it up in the second slot at (4x) and still couldnt get a signal.
Anything i can try.. I have tried re-seating the card a few times..
What else could cause this to occur if the gfx card is fine since i have no other pcie machines to test it on..
Any help would be great.. thanks..
I just ordered a new pc from newegg.. its the specs you see in my signature.
Got everything today and put it all together.
I am getting a 'no signal' from the monitor when i hook up the dvi and or mini hdmi to the video card.. I know the monitor works, hooked it up to my older machine with a 6800gtx and it has no problem getting a signal and shoots right to bios.
Everything powers up fine.. Motherboard leds all show, graphics card powers up (yes i hooked up the two 6 pcie power cords to it. I thought it may be the pcie slot being faulty so i hooked it up in the second slot at (4x) and still couldnt get a signal.
Anything i can try.. I have tried re-seating the card a few times..
What else could cause this to occur if the gfx card is fine since i have no other pcie machines to test it on..
Any help would be great.. thanks..