No Sound/ Video

I recently ordered the following pc:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229039

I have installed all the drivers from the packaging, but the problem is. Whenever my computer goes into hibernation mode autoly, I lose the sound and streaming capibility. I can open up the streaming screen but the video stops after every 2 seconds completely.

Note* The streaming from youtube and sound works after I restart the PC, but not after hibernation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank You
 
The first thing for now at least would be simply changing setting where you no longer see the system go into hibernation If you plan to leave the system on 24/7 simply have the display turn off in 20minutes of inactivity and avoid the problems until corrected.

For the most part it would seem the drivers are not fully being made active with the preinstalled version of Vista 64 there. You may simply have to reinstall them a few times or try out any updates available to see that will get them on right.
 
Back
Top