NO

Springy182

Hi everyone.
As i wrote in some other threads that i'm looking for a new keybaord and i got 2 days to choose it, i wrote that i want G15 or Eclipse III. Now i'v read that G15 has keys which need to pressed to the end, very end with some force. I'm playing sometimes games where you need to react fastly, so it's not for me. Too it has only 3 backlight settigs which are no lights, 'what letter is this?' and Woah, let's turn this off, it's like 100W lamp!. So it has some very heavy downsides. Eclipse hovewerer has some downsides like not programmable keys. Which is very big downside too. Lycosa has no additional keys. Tarantula has no lights. Cyborg has some not nice looks and some 'not comfortable' keys same as wrist rest. G19 costs too much - 200 dollars for a keyboard. And G11 has wearing off keys after years or something, maybe less, it has not a nice design, and hard to reach macro keys in games. You need fast macros mostly than not and you'r moing with wasd in the games. How can you reach the keys? Cross your hands or what? So what can i choose from? I want some nice keyboard with at least some programble keys, media control keys, lights and soft pressing buttons which are silent too, not like those keyboards for 20 dollars. Thanks for advices!!!

That's ridiculous, I have my G15 at max illumination and it's perfect, and the keys are easy to press and dont need to be pushed all the way down

Go for the G15 you wont regret it :D