(Noob) What fan Connection is used by my 2 front fans?

So I have a Master Cooler Pro 5 case. I want to replace the 2 front Fans with LED fans. I am fairly new to Computers so I don't know this type of stuff.

What Fan connection would I need to replace my 2 Front FANS on my case? All I know is that I plugged them into my MoBo when I built the Computer, but I don't know what that connection type is called.

Also how do I know what Size do I need?

(I am new sorry lol)

Calin

If you plugged them into the mobo, they're either 3 pin or 4 pin. A fan with a 3 pin connector will work on a 4 pin header on the motherboard and a fan with a 4 pin connector will work on a 3 pin fan header. So get a fan with a 3 pin or 4 pin connector. Some cheaper fans come with a molex connector, that plugs directly into the PSU, but you lose the ability to control their speed that way.
And to find out what size you need, just take a ruler and measure your existing fan diagonally. The most common sizes are 120mm and 140mm.

mistersprinkles

measure your fans with the computer off. Ruler will snap blades on a spinning fan. I once snapped a fan blade when I put a dust filter back on while the machine was running.