Not supporting frames anymore! LOLWOT?!

LukeAge

Hi, I wanted to make a separate thread about this because it was actually a different issue. Anyways, I moderate another vb forum, and this started happening since the beginning of the month:

This is a droplr screenshot, by the way:
http://d.pr/i/3Q3h

When I view page source code, it has this message further along the bottom:

<p>Your browser does not support frames. Please get one that does!</p>

Incredibly strange. This is happening on all browsers I have too, at first I tried to get 'frames' for Google Chrome, but that didn't seem to work either.

This does not appear to be happening to everyone, because my friends don't have this problem, but some other people seem to be having the same problem, like you for example.

I've made a technical report to google 7 days ago, when it happened, and received no response. I'm not even sure if they got my report.

Oh and by the way, for me, it only seems to be happening in the vb control panel. Everywhere else I can view 'frames' fine.

I've tried searching for a solution, I can't seem to find one that works either. Who else is having these problems too. Have you got a solution?

LukeAge

Bumping with new information:

I discovered that it was a VB CP skin issue. It was probably due to a bug in one of the updates. The problem was solved by changing the CP Skin style.

Thanks everyone for helping. :D