jovicicthomas
New Member
I'm new to this forum and I have a question:
I mainly work in Photoshop CS5 and I do some video editing ( Full HD - 90 minutes) to...
I want to buy the following :
I7 980x Extreme
Asus Sabertooth x58 Mobo
Corsair DDR3 Triple channel 1600 Mhz, 24 GB
OCZ vertex2 240GB x2 ( raid 0 ) ( used as C: drive )
Western digital Caviar Black 2TB x4 ( raid 5 )
Corsair 800 case....
is this a good set up or should i buy an other Mobo.... DDR ...
just share your thoughts.
thx
Thomas
I mainly work in Photoshop CS5 and I do some video editing ( Full HD - 90 minutes) to...
I want to buy the following :
I7 980x Extreme
Asus Sabertooth x58 Mobo
Corsair DDR3 Triple channel 1600 Mhz, 24 GB
OCZ vertex2 240GB x2 ( raid 0 ) ( used as C: drive )
Western digital Caviar Black 2TB x4 ( raid 5 )
Corsair 800 case....
is this a good set up or should i buy an other Mobo.... DDR ...
just share your thoughts.
thx
Thomas