Nothing shows up when I turn on computer?

cowstrike

Ok so pretty much my computer started acting weird in December, it would shut off randomly so I bought a new power supply and that didn't fix it so I bought a new case since my old one was really loud. It was working fine for a couple days then later when I started it up it would freeze at the gigabyte screen then later the computer would start up fine but nothing would show up on the screen so i took it to a computer store and they told me the motherboard was the problem so I sent it to the warranty and they sent me it back so I hooked everything up again and still has the same problem.

danthrax

Is it still under warranty? Call them and tell them they did not fix it right the first time and you are extremely upset and a lack of a desktop computer has negatively effected your life to the point where you're thinking about abandoning civilization and living off the land in the great north woods, then hopefully they'll take it back and have it properly fixed the first time.

If it is still under warranty, I wouldn't try fixing it yourself, sometimes tampering with things can void the warranty.