Nuclearus - New build, simple CPU Benchmark

bldgengineer

AAARRRGGGHH!!!:mad: I dunno what the hell is going on with it but here:

benchmark1.jpg

it says 1041 at the bottom. laugh all you want with that:p

salman

I genuinly am surprised and quite pleased actually, it may not be as good as some peoples high perfromance computers but it manages to just about play dungeon siege ii on the lowest settings and it plays warcraft iii on about medium settings:
ootilkam.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jet

VIP Member
Someone with an X2 Processor should bench it. That way, Intel won't be taking up quite all of the top spots :)

Burgerbob

Ill UC my A64 one of these days to 800MHz and post up that score. I actually cant get it any lower than that, but when i do my RAM timing are like 1-1-1-2 lolz.

Archangel

VIP Member
untitled-12.jpg

my 4800+ Not overclocked at all atm (when playing wow, the pc suddenly restarted,.. I havnt figured out why yet, so i clocked it to stock again.. funny tough.. dark messiah etc ran fine.. :x anyway,.. I gues its not too bad ) (maybe i should run it once when i have it back to 2,76GHz again)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
My babe...

Here's my result:

nuclear.PNG

I miss the good old days when it ran @ 2.7Ghz :p Damn you 2GB of RAM...

BTW: Could anyone explain why I have such a high MEM read and write numbers
compared to the others?

JAN :D

Last edited:

ghost

Archangel your results are very interesting...

I wonder if you got the better score just from having bigger L2 cache???

My mem read right and some other stuff are faster than yours but you have a lot bigger score.

kobaj

VIP Member
Alright, something is going to change. When my 3700+ gets a lower/equal score then a 3000+, 3300+ 3200+, 3400+, and a 3500+, I KNOW I need to do a cleanup of my machine. Gimme a couple of days, Ill be back...Hopefully with a score of 4000. :D