Nude Girl Air brushed on pc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Humanoids,
i am an alien script virus and by opening this thread u have allowed me to transfer myself into your pointing device (mouse) and while you are reading this pre-written messege i am having sexual relations with your hand!
within 5-7 years your hand will give birth to my offspring and world wide terror will be unleashed...

Thank You for your participation:)

Last edited:

dmw2692004

fail.

dvdrewinderjq3.jpg

Look, don't spam the forum, it makes us look bad when your stupidity exposes itself like this. That avatar makes us look even worse, don't you think that is what Paris Hilton wanted when she got sent to prison, to be talked about?

Look, don't spam the forum, it makes us look bad when your stupidity exposes itself like this. That avatar makes us look even worse, don't you think that is what Paris Hilton wanted when she got sent to prison, to be talked about?

when was the last time u got laid?? go outside u have a reply for everything

I'm not even gonna argue with you, your like what 13? 13 yo's don't get laid that often, so don't even try. That would be your first comeback, how simple-minded?

HAHAHAHA Intel Crazy? i get laid u little computer hermit...
and how ironic u have a go at me about having a comeback about sex but then u reply with a comeback about age...besides if i truely wanted my comeback id wipe it off ur mothers mouth.. the whole thing was just somthing i read and thought funny..but looks like ur far too sophisticated to laugh off a joke..

HAHAHAHA Intel Crazy? i get laid u little computer hermit...
and how ironic u have a go at me about having a comeback about sex but then u reply with a comeback about age...besides if i truely wanted my comeback id wipe it off ur mothers mouth.. the whole thing was just somthing i read and thought funny..but looks like ur far too sophisticated to laugh off a joke..

Use "off-topic" next time and I don't argue with ppl on here anymore, it's pointless. I suggest you learn that, until you meet me for real, you don't know me very well. And, yes, I have a life outside of here. Off-topic, and I would have laughed, not many other ppl laughed anyway, tell them they don't have a sense of humor, too.

Use "off-topic" next time and I don't argue with ppl on here anymore, it's pointless. I suggest you learn that, until you meet me for real, you don't know me very well. And, yes, I have a life outside of here. Off-topic, and I would have laughed, not many other ppl laughed anyway, tell them they don't have a sense of humor, too.

heres a special picture for a special little fellow like you intel :)

http://dogtoe.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.