OCZ Products for Computers

Speairs

http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=316392&posted=1#post316392

Take a look at that.....
Last time i will buy OCZ product....
Its a miracle that i read on the Customer reviews on Newegg before I bought this piece of shit from a piece of shit "scamming" company of OCZ

Anyone else see this wrong?
They listed the Specs wrong, people order it, complain, but you get nothing back but a simple "We will replace it if you PAY THE SHIPPING FEE".....

Egon

OCZ is a good company.. I got some great RAM from them and I just got my 25 dollar rebate back from them.

Heck. If the guy didn't like the PSU he could of just sent it back.

scooter

banned
OCZ is a really good company that sells high quality products. They also have excellent customer service and online support.

I'd recommend that you do research and speak from real experiences before you trash a company that has proven itself to be quality and customer focused.

I'm not saying that they, or any company, is perfect. Also, I'd take reviews on Newegg with a huge grain of salt..

pies

They said they would take it back and get you what you needed.
The company made a mistake, the realize it, and they said they would help you.
So instead of trashing the company use a little sense and return it to them.
And like others said look for real experience because there's people out there who for lack of a better word "stupid". the don't read the description and then b***h about it.

oregon

I second that OCZ is a good company, probably one of the best. Don't listen to idiots who screw themselves over.