Of the three consoles what do you favor least to most XBOX360, Wii, PS3

fastdude

I'm guessing you have quite small hands fastdude, being 12 right?
The PS3 controller seems so small within 10 minutes of play my hand gets really tight and crampy.

I've never noticed that, but maybe my hands are small? I don't know, but I'm above average height and shoe size for my age. It's just I'm used to to cross, circle, triangle, square :p

fastdude

2273752726_ea16ee5479.jpg

Highly useful flowchart for deciding which one is right for you:)

viet_Cong

i got all three console, though my least fav. one is the wii than the ps3...i like the xbox 360

wii - the wii console is very fun and easy to homebrew, though there arent alot of games for it, also its mostly like 6 year old games...but though its fun, but u will get bored of it

ps3 - its good for playing movies, but when comming to games there arent alot of option. during online u lagg alot since its free and people are using wifi.

xbox - excellent choice! i like this console, it capable of full HD and the online is just awsome, no lagg no nothing. but though i just hate the errors on this console.

FBJ

I've never noticed that, but maybe my hands are small? I don't know, but I'm above average height and shoe size for my age. It's just I'm used to to cross, circle, triangle, square :p

I'm probably just used to the big Xbox controller now. And even with the PS2, I always had the non official controllers that were a lot bulkier.

Feuerfrei.x

Least favorite is definatly Wii! i mean - i dont wanna play games THAT ARE GOOD FOR MY HEALTH!!! if i wanna aply on a game then i want to lie on my bed lazing about - probaby eating a packet of crisps or sweets/ chocolate and relax I DO NOT WANNA GET STIFF OR ACHE OR BREAK A SWEAT etc :p and they aint any guud games for Wii's XD

i cant comment on PS3 i've never played on one :p

I love the xBox 360 AND the orginial - i always take a trip down CEX and get a decent game for about £3-£15 - my fav game of all time is an old star wars game thats like COD for the orginal xBox- it kicks ass but i cant remember its name now XD

Also, im very into retro gaming so i love the GameCube, the nintendo 64 and the nintendo NES XD

Hsv_Man

From least to most although i don not own a Xbox 360 though friends do.

Nintendo Wii - terrible system graphically poor and processing i have found to be poor
Xbox 360 - Not much wrong just found it hasn't got as much as the PS3
Playstation 3 - My favourite Blu-ray drive for movies and games top of the line system :)