Official 3DMark06 Rank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScOuT

VIP Member
3Dmark06.jpg

Cranked up the CPU to 2.875GHz and ran a test.

Ethan3.14159

With the AMD X4 9950 oc'ed to 3.02GHz :) A 2000 point improvement from my old X2 5000+ at 3.2GHz. I'm sure I could break 13,000 if I oc'ed some more. I'm very happy with this score though, seeing as how I only have 1 8800GT.

awesome3dmark06.jpg

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Thats a 3870X2, right?

Very nice for 3800 series, they rock for the price. I come from 3870's CF. The price/performance is still amazing IMO.

mikesrex

Cool, they perform great for the price.

yeah, I was looking for a good video card solution. I had an 8600gts and really planned on getting a 9800GTX+ or something in the 200 price range. I wanted to be able to run 3 or 4 monitors. I looked and looked and really couldn't make a decision on what to get. Then I was browsing all the ATI cards (since my board can do Crossfire but not SLI) and a pair of Sapphire HD3870's, each card for 79 shipped seemed like the best choice.

JoeSamo

yes it does right under it the "3dmark score" box was blocking it so i clicked close and made another screen-shot look right under it

JoeSamo

do i seriously gotta run it again?? My screenshots are real dunno why id lie about something like this..its not like my number is close to the number 1, 2 or 3 spot even..Just looking for ways to figure out to boost my systems performance.

DarkTears

banned
My rig in my sig only got about 10600, does that sound right to everyone? Right out of the box didnt overclock or anything.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
My rig in my sig only got about 10600, does that sound right to everyone? Right out of the box didnt overclock or anything.

nope somethings up there,Even my rig pulls over 13k so yours should be alot higher.

newgunner

"22 ops" as in operations per second? I don't think 3dmark06 monitors that. Are you sure you ran 3dmark06 and not 3dmark vantage? Anyway i'm not experienced with 3dmark vantage but a friend of mine scored around 24k with a i7 965 and 2 4870x2 in crossfire in vantage.

DarkTears

banned
"22 ops" as in operations per second? I don't think 3dmark06 monitors that. Are you sure you ran 3dmark06 and not 3dmark vantage? Anyway i'm not experienced with 3dmark vantage but a friend of mine scored around 24k with a i7 965 and 2 4870x2 in crossfire in vantage.

Yes i think i ran 3dmark vantage. The disk that came with the graphics card. Is that the wrong one?

Edit: turns out i did run 3dmark vantage. i see it on my desktop.

Unsupported.png

Does it matter that i used this one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.