Official 3DMark06 Rank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkin

VIP Member
CPUZ_GPUZ_3DMARK06.jpg

3DMARK06-1.jpg

I know it says Radeon 3800 series. Even though i had an 8600GT in there and then a 5770 it says 3800 series :confused: i did use driver cleaner but it's still there.

5770 kicks arse!

EDIT: Broke 15k points YESSSSSS

Last edited:

The Chad

3DMark06-22453.png

3DMark06-Settings.png

Specs in sig. GPU at 900/1300, cpu at 3398.6Mhz (Close enough to 3.4Ghz, randomly changes the BCLK from 169.9 to 170 so yeah). First time I've ever run 3Dmark so please tell me if somethings wrong?

lubo4444

Nice score Chad. I have almost the same computer components as you but i didnt overclock, running stock at the moment. :)

The Chad

Thank you :) And yeah, very similiar builds we got :)

What is your score? I want to see the difference it get with the slight overclock. I would go higher but I honesly have NO idea when it comes to voltages, QPI and that sorta stuff. Plus for some reason my temps are kinda high as is.

lubo4444

It's 17167. I dont think it's high though but i guess overclocking gets you higher score. Everything at stock speed, no overclocking. I'll be overclocking but not at this point.

87dtna

Omega - I wonder how many posters here have an OC that is prime 95 stable...

:rolleyes:

Whats that even matter? If it's 3dmark06 stable thats kinda what matters no :confused:

It takes a decent amount of stability to get through the CPU tests since it stresses all cores at 100%.

Domain_Man

87dtna - It's just a question, and nothing here nor what other common 3Dmark benching sites has any rules written for it.

Its just on a deeper thought premise and of course still fair by what the rules imply..

We all know that we can OC systems to the max for a stable run of 3Dmark06, enough to run once, post a score then crash out..(but the crashing out doesnt matter because the high score is achieved)

Domain_Man

Here's one event last year where overclocking and 3DMark benching was taken to a completely different level...

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6Hf6d404QY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6Hf6d404QY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

And already it looks like were going to the next level here in Computer Forum where there's an extreme overclocker among us...NCSpecV81, if you beat the world record..you will make us all proud! :)

lubo4444

He's been banned, I don't know why.

NCSpecV81 is active on overclock.net. That guy only came here to post his score and he probably left. That's why he was banned. That's stupid to come here only to post your score and then to stop being active.

Status
Not open for further replies.