OFFICIAL CF : GTAV ONLINE

Laquer Head

Anyone who wants to add computer forum members to their in-game friends list should add your name in here.

If we get enough people we can do some private lobby shenanigans as a group, or form a crew and kick some public ass!

Add me: PM me for my SCID

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Darren's driving is second to none.... on the mental scale. :p
What's hilarious is I'm actually a really good driver, that was just not a good escape vehicle and I'm more than a little out of practice. We didn't die though did we? At least not by the hands of the cops. Not many drivers can last that long in a 4 star, particularly with two nutcases in the back shooting at anything that moves and attracting as much attention as possible.

Laquer Head

They're pretty good. Turns out that the ideal number of people to play those missions are 3 or more.
Absolutely, a bunch you can do solo, but others are essentially impossible either due to lack of manpower or time constraint, as you can only do one crate time. I did one solo just before and got 2/3 but on my 3rd crate I simply ran outta time on the way back.

On a side note, when I was on earlier I ended up in a server where everyone left, so I ran like 6 missions in public lobby uninterrupted..its very strange playing and not getting blown up in 2 hours.

Origin Saint

Pretty sure I've added you in, doesn't seem to show me right away for some reason
giphy.gif