VIP Member
CFClanBannercopy.jpg

Here's the OFFICIAL CF COD4 CLAN!

If you want to join, put the clan tag infront of your name; [CF]

Check out the clan's site for info;

www.cfclan.co.uk

Games take place weekly on these days and times;

Tuesday - 8:00PM GMT
Friday - 11:00PM GMT (Late so that the US players can join :))
Sunday - 9:00PM GMT

Feel free to organize other games with other CF members on other days, the server is up 24/7!

Last edited:

12-Gauge

Here's mine, and yes, I am aware that my username is incredibly boring (it's just my name) but I can't think of a better one :D

cod4rank.jpg

DirtyD86

banned
i just now finished the single player campaign, haven't dabbled in multiplayer much. i think ive been promoted twice. but so far the online play is pretty tight. a CF clan could be fun

nffc10

I'll join the clan, i'm getting the game delivered tomorrow so i don't have a username yet. I can't wait to play the game. =]

Kornowski

VIP Member
12-Guage, nice! What class do you normally go? You want in the clan?

but so far the online play is pretty tight. a CF clan could be fun

It'd be amazing! :D

is the x-box live and ps3 multi player linked with the pc or are they all separate ?

I'm not sure, I wouldn't of thought so...

I'll join the clan, i'm getting the game delivered tomorrow so i don't have a username yet. I can't wait to play the game. =]

Awesome, you'll love it! :D

Here's a question, if I un-install the game, will I lose my online account, because I don't have to sign in or anything?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Just played a game, great game it was! :D

I really want to play a game with you guys!

2006320634620061581_rs.jpg

Awesome result me thinks :p

X24

wow...i can't wait to build a new pc so i can play cod4! right now i'm playin cod1 because i find it a bit more fun then the second....but as soon as i build my new computer this winter i'm all over cod4!

cod1 all weaps i've gone 151-57 playing headquarters....insane (not best KD ratio but i thought it was one of the more impressive ones i've got)

DirtyD86

banned
damn im really getting into this game. its somewhat of a grenade fest sometimes but i love the customization and ranks, theres some pretty fierce competition on there

Kornowski

VIP Member
Awesome! Thanks apj... again! :p

I just got COD4 Today (and my 8800GT Yesterday) so I'll join eventually.

My username is VonFeldt7

Ok sure! Off topic, sorry, but how does your 8800GT play Crysis?

n3kro

I have Cod4 as well and I'll join if this gets going.

My name is zwest.
I'm level 19 at the moment.

Kornowski

VIP Member
We want to try and organize a game for Tuesday night, what time would be good, taking into consideration the time differences?

zer0_c00l

guys do you have a teamspeak server up for the clan? if your intersted ill put one up for =CF= Clan or you guys are all welcome on my clan ts server.....the ip is 208.122.18.206:9053 the channel pass is icewolf all lower and ill put up a COD-4 Lobby just come in unregistered then ill fix you up...my name is Archer on there if you come while im not there..just tell them i sent you in...

Kornowski

VIP Member
You guys still want to join in?
Me and Meanman have had a few great games!

-------------------------------------

Friday Night Meanman's Server!

11 O'clock GMT

Which would be 6PM in the US?

Join, it'll be great! :D