• Entry 6

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

apj101

VIP Member
Photoshop Competition Voting

Original image. Click to enlarge.

-6 entries this week, well done guys

- The votes are public so it will be clear to the adjudicator whether someone has voted for their own image.

- I will leave this thread stickied for 48 hours(ish), but unlocked. Feel free to to discuss the merits of this week's entries, and the competition in general. Just a reminder, no hinting or 'biggin' up' from the entrants.

This week's theme was "What will the world of the future look like?"

..........Entry Number 1
Click to enlarge

..........Entry Number 2
Click to enlarge

..........Entry Number 3
Click to enlarge

..........Entry Number 4
Click to enlarge

..........Entry Number 5
Click to enlarge

..........Entry Number 6
Click to enlarge

If you have entered a entry, then you cannot vote for yourself. But feel free to vote for another entry​

Last edited:

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Hopefully won't curse anyone this week, I liked the idea in 4 and 5 better than the flying cars and stuff, but 5 just gets it for me.

magicman

VIP Member
Hopefully won't curse anyone this week, I liked the idea in 4 and 5 better than the flying cars and stuff, but 5 just gets it for me.
I don't think you will curse anyone this week, I like No. 5 as well. It gets my vote. Although I like to think that impending doom isn't the only thing to look forward to... :p

M0ddingMan1a

5 got my vote, it was wat i was about to attempt and submit in the contest. but there was also a giant robot of destruction involved. LOL

Buzz1927

Digaredd
I like the late entry a lot, the flying car thing seems to work much better with it being dark. Not sure if I'll change the vote yet, tho.

jimmymac

VIP Member
to be fair i wasnt overly enamoured to any of them at first and as such didnt vote. Thats not to say theres not good work there, its a damn sight better than i am capable of but nothing jumped out.

however i think number 6 has just taken it for me, quite impressed with that one :)

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
They are all pretty good but I think 5 is the best, 6 is up there too it's just so very dark I can't really see what's in it. 4 is probably what I'd vote for 3rd but I think the way the effect is put in in 5 is a bit smoother

apj101

VIP Member
A big congratulations to alexandergre, who has won this week's competition with this entry:

Well done to alexandergre, who nailed it this week
The competition is growing stronger every week.
Stay tuned to the main sticky for next week's competition from tomorrow night....

alexandergre

thanks everyone for voting me. :)
how i made the image:
used 2 images: the bomb, the original pic.
1- masked the bomb
2-blur, zoom blur fo the copy of bg and set to overlay.
3-cleaning the noises and dirty stuff.
4-the bombs reflection.

im going to open an account on photoblog.be and put my photos there, ive taken a lot of photos, even if i don't own a photo camera. but i have to open and then next week you guys gonna see my new short film, a scary film, 16 minutes. Swedish, maybe with ENG subtitles. hahahahaha, really cool.
i have a question : "photo" or "foto"? which one? because sometimes i see people writing "foto". is one of them American and the other one British?

nice job everyone!
I like n6.