*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

TFT

VIP Member
Nice :) I think I'll have a go at that. I would imagine to have a city scene where buildings, roads etc have to be in focus then a tripod would have to be used for the car headlights.

But back to that, I just thought that you could maybe write your name using a torch, that would be cool :D

Fatback

VIP Member
Nice :) I think I'll have a go at that. I would imagine to have a city scene where buildings, roads etc have to be in focus then a tripod would have to be used for the car headlights.

But back to that, I just thought that you could maybe write your name using a torch, that would be cool :D

I'm not sure, like I said I am a camera noob:D All I have right now is a $60 Samsung P&S I got on clearance at wal-mart lol.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think you can draw stuff using a flash light or something like that.

In the http://www.computerforum.com/158271-photo-tourny-slow-shutter-speed-light-2.html korn has a cool pic of a stick man, I'm guessing he used some kind of light to draw it. I'm not sure I don't know much about any of this, I just started like a month ago.

TFT

VIP Member
I'm not sure, like I said I am a camera noob:D All I have right now is a $60 Samsung P&S I got on clearance at wal-mart lol.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think you can draw stuff using a flash light or something like that.

In the http://www.computerforum.com/158271-photo-tourny-slow-shutter-speed-light-2.html korn has a cool pic of a stick man, I'm guessing he used some kind of light to draw it. I'm not sure I don't know much about any of this, I just started like a month ago.

Yeah, I've got a half decent camera but too damn lazy to experiment with the settings :D One day I'm gonna have to take it off "Auto" and have a good play with the manual settings.

Fatback

VIP Member
Yeah, I've got a half decent camera but too damn lazy to experiment with the settings :D One day I'm gonna have to take it off "Auto" and have a good play with the manual settings.

Right now I'm just trying to learn how each setting effects the picture. My main goal at the moment is to learn the settings then move on to a better camera. I will be getting a SLR or SLR Like(not worried about not being able to change lens) soon depends on how far I want to take it.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Ar02.jpg

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Geoff, is it just me or?... for some reason all of your pictures look pretty dark. That makes me wonder if there's any sunlight up North hehe.

Geoff

VIP Member
Geoff, is it just me or?... for some reason all of your pictures look pretty dark. That makes me wonder if there's any sunlight up North hehe.
haha, I think this was a combination of things. For one if the picture was any brighter the details on the flower pedals would start to be washed out, and two I believe my monitor was calibrated incorrectly and was showing things brighter then they really were, I think I fixed that.

Geoff

VIP Member
Ramomar, does this one look any better? I removed the previous one so you can't compare, but hopefully you still remember what it looked like.

723249477_fTUkW-L.jpg

Last edited:

Respital

[-0MEGA-];1364576 said:
Ramomar, does this one look any better? I removed the previous one so you can't compare, but hopefully you still remember what it looked like.

723249477_fTUkW-L.jpg

What lens/camera did you take that with?