*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Fatback

VIP Member
From my new camera. Nothing special just some practice shots.

skullusbdrive.jpg

dscf0043ju.jpg

Fatback

VIP Member
jnskyliner34 I love the fireworks, most have been awesome to see in person.

Here is a couple more from my new camera.

casperl.jpg

sleepingmacaw.jpg

dscf0230b.jpg

dscf0240.jpg

and here is a Panorama using the panorama mode on it

dscf0237j.jpg

Justin

VIP Member
yup. i've been reading on how to photogrpah fireworks for weeks now. they all said to shoot in bulb mode on iso 100 and apertures of f/8 and f/11. so i did and i saw the results i was like "eh? is this right?" lol

Fatback

VIP Member
hummm I read one that said to use a ISO 100, shutter speed of 2sec, aperture of f/8 and adjust it as more and more fireworks start to erupt that way you're photo doesn't get over exposed.

aviation_man

hummm I read one that said to use a ISO 100, shutter speed of 2sec, aperture of f/8 and adjust it as more and more fireworks start to erupt that way you're photo doesn't get over exposed.

You also have to keep in mind that a 2 second exposure will also make some fireworks blurry.. ;)

Justin

VIP Member
i shot between 15-30 secs in bulb mode. none of the guides said how long so i followed my gut instinct when to release the shutter cord.

Fatback

VIP Member
i shot between 15-30 secs in bulb mode. none of the guides said how long so i followed my gut instinct when to release the shutter cord.

Gut instinct is always the best just shoot how you feel is necessary and it will come out the way you want.

One from today

4237840609_1be07aa067_b.jpg

Last edited:

Rit

By all means I am not a photographer, but I took this one afternoon/evening through my parents window during a 'snow storm'. (Shrunk it down a little to fit)

P1000495.jpg