*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Hyper_Kagome

I think I need to bust out my camera and stop neglecting it and actually start learning all the different things about it and get some new photos...

Hyper_Kagome

Sounds good Ashley, take it everywhere you go

Reason I haven't lately is due to the weather, for the most part. It's significantly colder outside than it is in the house or buildings I'm in, so I don't want there to be any issues with possible condensation within the camera itself or something...

And in the mall (I work in one) you're not allowed to take pictures. Safety reasons (shoplifting targets) and trademarks, etc...

pies

Older one
DSC_0405-Copy.jpg

Fatback

VIP Member
Thanks! nice one you have there as well. Maybe one day I will drive down there and show you how to use that D3000:D

aviation_man

What is that / are those? Memorial stones?

Yes. They are memorial stones for some of the founders/carvers/designers/donors for Stone Mountain Park in ATL.

^ Nice ones Luke although a little creepy:D

Here is some from yesterday

Big moon thingy[IMG]

[IMG]Sharp things

Cute bird :)
I saw that same moon last night, which is ironic because we live in different states.. hmmm...
You like to stab things don't you?

Fatback

VIP Member
Cute bird :)
I saw that same moon last night, which is ironic because we live in different states.. hmmm...
You like to stab things don't you?

I know:p
Your only a couple of states down it's not that far. I could get in my car and be to your house by tonight probably.
Yes! nuff said though I rather not go into detail about what/who I have stabbed:D

aviation_man

I know:p
Your only a couple of states down it's not that far. I could get in my car and be to your house by tonight probably.
Yes! nuff said though I rather not go into detail about what/who I have stabbed:D

You're*
If you stepped on it.
haha. I'll be watching you o_O