*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Fatback

VIP Member
Love those shots you two! Lets see some more.
Here's one of Super:

Thanks vroom!

Here is a few new ones!

5677984362_bbe6bba3a5_b.jpg

5677983950_224613509c_b.jpg

5677980886_61a2680368_b.jpg

Thanatos

birds007b.jpg

tarantula032b.jpg

sorry if it looks like it was taken by a kid... because it was. :D Fujifilm finepix s1800 12 MP camera. not a bad camera, but i think the colors dont come out as i'd like them to. the colors arent as strong, i guess. but i dont know how to fix it, if it is fixable.

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
sorry if it looks like it was taken by a kid... because it was. :D Fujifilm finepix s1800 12 MP camera. not a bad camera, but i think the colors dont come out as i'd like them to. the colors arent as strong, i guess. but i dont know how to fix it, if it is fixable.

I had a S1500, and I always thought the colors were a little weak. I can't remember but there should be a place in the menu where you can change the Contrast, Saturation, and Sharpness. If not, then download a free editing program, there are a ton of good ones. Once you learn to use it, you want ever want to go back.

mihir

VIP Member
One question.
When you guys are taking pictures, is the background unintentionally unfocused(blurred).
Or You edit it on the computer or there is some feature in the camera???

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
One question.
When you guys are taking pictures, is the background unintentionally unfocused(blurred).
Or You edit it on the computer or there is some feature in the camera???

Depends on the aperture setting. Sometimes we make it intentional.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Can we tell by looking at the picture.
Anyways looks awesome.
The focused thing awesome.

Well if it's photoshopped, it usually looks pretty obvious by the bad clipping around the background and the smoothing.