*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

spirit

Staff member
@Vistakid10,Those are some stunning pics of London!

voyagerfan99 said:
Yes - meant to comment on those as well. They are really nice and sharp!

Thanks! Really pleased you liked them. I thought they were pretty good as well and yeah they are sharp. :)

Yes, I use a FinePix S4000, nice camera. :) Don't expect to just take out of the box and use it though, needs some setting up, just like any other bridge or SLR camera does.

Justin

VIP Member
Shot this with film.
http://500px.com/photo/6080670

4.jpg

spirit

Staff member
I love the third photo, almost Africa looking. :)
That's exactly what my Dad said when I showed him! It was actually taken in Wymondham, Norfolk, England. :D There's no Photoshop here either, they are all just taken off the camera.

Modified the one below a bit though. This was taken on Sunday night. Bumped up the vibrance and the saturation.

DSCF2133Mod.jpg

Also like this one (not modified)

DSCF2212.jpg

Last edited:

Justin

VIP Member
So do I or any other V8!

Like yesterday I was converting car prices in the US to here. Charger SRT8 over there costs as much as a Impreza WRX here. A Camry here costs more than a Mustang GT over there. And there are tons of Camry's here. :(

spirit

Staff member
Great shots jnsykliner! Here are some I took tonight out in the garden. Beautiful sunny evening over here! :) By the way these are all on manual settings, no automatic settings used and none of the photos are edited either.

DSCF2268.jpg

DSCF2271.jpg

DSCF2272.jpg

DSCF2278.jpg

DSCF2318.jpg

DSCF2322.jpg

DSCF2323.jpg

DSCF2327.jpg

DSCF2331.jpg

DSCF2332.jpg

DSCF2333.jpg

DSCF2334.jpg