*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Hyper_Kagome

Wow, eaaaaaaaaaat.
I'm busy making a crappy compilation of the video clips I took on Saturday while at the theater... wow, I was hyper, and none of it makes sense. But onto Youtube it goes when it's done.

Archangel

VIP Member
Wow, eaaaaaaaaaat.
I'm busy making a crappy compilation of the video clips I took on Saturday while at the theater... wow, I was hyper, and none of it makes sense. But onto Youtube it goes when it's done.

its one way of keeping your weight... I usually forget to eat XD

ow, and link the movie please when its on... I wanna see..! =]

Hyper_Kagome

Haha, I will then. It's crappy, and I'm overally hyper more then half the time. Just basically putting it on for sh!ts and giggles, for friends and I.
=)

Archangel

VIP Member
if its better than
blurry_20030715.jpg

its fine i gues.. :D

4W4K3

VIP Member
heh yah and it's going to cost me my job. but i don't like my job anyways. im so happy about it i'm just telling everyone lmao.

Hyper_Kagome

Haha. I need a job. Might think of going to the Co-Op tomorrow for an application to fill out and hand in with my resume.

Gawd, I'm behind schedual on getting ready for school. X_x

Emperor_nero

After reading some of the post and looking at the photos I got a bit competitive. I took all these photo's with a sony cybershot H-1. so here is some of my work: 56K BEWARE!!!

Nini

On a very orange sunrise.

This is probably the only place around chicago that has no buildings. Woo
cimg3240cn1.jpg

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I would love a Lake Michigan sunrise... Seen a lot of sunrises here in MI, but I need to stay in Milwaukee sometime to see a sunrise :)

Some pics i took for my digital photography class:

Close up of a flower

My car

My high school, all fancy and shite

Standing ontop of my car overlooking the back of student parking

Wow, eaaaaaaaaaat.

You gots a youtube? Can i have a link to check it out? I had to take my youtube down, i got in trouble from the po-lice for having my burnout videos and videos of my work on there. I have no idea what i did wrong, but they are trying to bust me for the burnouts and fire me for the video i made at work. Gay fags.

I was reffering to the cops in my town and my boss. And which they are.

You dont like me very much do you? lol. Thats ok, my buzz is starting to wear off anyway.

Last edited:

Archangel

VIP Member
I has nothing to with you, Its just, your posting 5 posts in a row, youre using rude language.. maybe if you could pull yourself a bit more together, It'll be all fine ;)

and even if the police officers in your town arnt the nicest peoples around,. do you really have to call them names on this forum?

I call them names to their face and they try to arrest me for verbal abuse towards an officer, now that was a fun day.........LOL. But yea, i do.

The Astroman

Not to be a dick or anything, but I noticed some ppl (especially Hyper_kagome) have people other than themselves in their pics.

If you do not have the expressed authorisation from these parties, you are in complete illegality.

N.B.: They can also legally force you to take them off the forum, let alone other places on the internet you may have uploaded them (such as Imageshack).

EDIT: Read my post on next page with WIPO statement.

Last edited: