*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Virssagòn

VIP Member
small picture from when I went to Antwerpen.

leeuwantwerpen.jpg

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Not really a good one, but it does his job. SONY Cyber-shot G DSC-HX9V 16.2 mega pixels is all I could read :p (16x optical zoom, steadyshot on the backside)
I edited in FS btw...

Jamebonds1

Please tell me, now that you have my license plate (FD-57), what are you going to do with it? It's not like it's private information, as everyone on the road sees what it is.

I'm not going doing anything with your license plate, but it is just as i usually to cover my license plate in picture I posted.

spirit

Staff member
I'm not going doing anything with your license plate, but it is just as i usually to cover my license plate in picture I posted.

Sometimes I do, but really the time and effort it takes to do a decent job at removing the number plate I'd rather spend editing the photo itself and getting it to look better.

ghost

It bugs me when people do that. It's not like anyone is going to do anything with it.

Not to sure what its like over that way but in the UK it can be a problem. I'm very active on car and motor sport forums where people post and share pictures of their cars. The reason why people are encouraged to mask their plates is down to theft/robbery related incidents.

I've seen it happen where someone will print a clone plate that matches a car on the forum. Then drive their car with the fake plate fitted into a fuel station late at night, fill up can's and and car full of fuel then simply drive off... this causes all sorts of problems as the police go straight to the registered plate owner's house.

Geoff

VIP Member

Not to sure what its like over that way but in the UK it can be a problem. I'm very active on car and motor sport forums where people post and share pictures of their cars. The reason why people are encouraged to mask their plates is down to theft/robbery related incidents.

I've seen it happen where someone will print a clone plate that matches a car on the forum. Then drive their car with the fake plate fitted into a fuel station late at night, fill up can's and and car full of fuel then simply drive off... this causes all sorts of problems as the police go straight to the registered plate owner's house.
I never heard of it being a problem here. For one, gas stations in the U.S. don't let you fill up without either pre-paying inside, or using a credit card, so no one can drive off without paying for gas.

This is an online forum, pretty much everyone who posts here live hundreds or thousands of miles away, I'm more concerned with a guy in town seeing me drive and park at work everyday and find out my plate than someone online.