*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Fatback

VIP Member
A few from a photoshoot of my friends son.

8677720935_1a4ec449a2_b.jpg

8677720199_085acb6ed9_b.jpg

8677718665_bbcf4f2450_b.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Some very nice ones there Ankur and Dale. Keep 'em coming! :good:

I'm shooting a wedding in September. I need more work/practice with portraits - anybody got any tips? Thanks. :)

Ankur

Some very nice ones there Ankur and Dale. Keep 'em coming! :good:
I'm shooting a wedding in September. I need more work/practice with portraits - anybody got any tips? Thanks. :)
Thanks, lol I need some tips for the same, for a wedding, not doing professionally though!

Looks like something you'd see in a recipe book, very nice!
Thank you very much! I think it is time I upgrade from point and shoot so that I can perform better?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Thank you very much! I think it is time I upgrade from point and shoot so that I can perform better?

I wouldn't have known it was taken with a point and shoot until you told me, the depth of field is pretty good for a point and shoot! I've always thought the macro features on point and shoots were amazing!

spirit

Staff member
I've always thought the macro features on point and shoots were amazing!
Yeah they are. The macro on my Fuji S4000 is really good. :)

And Ankur, if you're into photography, getting a D-SLR is one of the best investments you can make. :good:

Ankur

I wouldn't have known it was taken with a point and shoot until you told me, the depth of field is pretty good for a point and shoot! I've always thought the macro features on point and shoots were amazing!
Yea it covered quite much, I like how nicely it takes macros, but I have to keep a bit distance, it doesn't capture the exact details, looks blurry sometimes.
Yeah they are. The macro on my Fuji S4000 is really good. :)

And Ankur, if you're into photography, getting a D-SLR is one of the best investments you can make. :good:
Yea, I have a budget for it, can't decide between a bridge or D-SLR, actually I can't understand the controls properly, the lower models look a bit low quality, so am thinking about Sony or Nikon, will have to follow lots of tutorials.