35.jpg

49.jpg

58.jpg

61.jpg

The rest my be seen here

Geoff

VIP Member
Where is that?

I swear TOO, when I go on a road trip in May I am coming down there to see some of those places :p

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Haha... Jefferson Pilot in Greensboro. I've been there once before. I could certainly tell you where more places are if you're going through NC at some point. There's certainly quite an abundance here :p

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
The Mansfield Hollow Dam and River in Mansfield, CT

1002609an8.jpg

1002607pa7.jpg

The third is a stream I stopped at to try and catch some fish for a fishing project. It's by Day Pond in Colchester, CT.

1002626op4.jpg

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Nice pics! ^ :)

are you happy with the S700? I was gonna buy it but I'm a cheapskate and couldn't afford it! :p Instead went for the Canon Powershot A560, very nice cam also! ;)

Irishwhistle

Nice pics! ^ :)

are you happy with the S700? I was gonna buy it but I'm a cheapskate and couldn't afford it! :p Instead went for the Canon Powershot A560, very nice cam also! ;)

Thanks! :) Am I happy with it?!!! :p I'm more than happy with it, I love it! The macro mode is awesome... and that's very important to me, because I NEED macro. :D

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Yeah macro is awesome! and my camera does very well so I can't complain. I can do like 5cm macro so that's really good for a ~$125 US camera. ;)

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Thats great man! :)

And that sand is really dark, I'm liking it :D...

Here's one of mine, kinda blurry but oh well:

IMG_0639.jpg

Last edited: