*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

ScOuT

VIP Member
This is a photo I took of a big house surrounded by a lake in southern Germany. I took the color away and gave it a slight glow effect.
IMG_3925_edited-1-Copy.jpg

This is a photo from my daughter. She has started photography as a hobby this past year.
IMG_46162.jpg

FATALiiTYz

Mum got her 550D last Wednesday, a big thanks to everyone that helped me choose the right camera, heres a photo that i just took ;)

IMG_0263.jpg

Last edited:

Punk

Staff member
New ones:

Rally des Noix (St Marcellin, France):

43726436.jpg

43726416.jpg

43726401.jpg

43726378.jpg

43726350.jpg

43726336.jpg

43726323.jpg

Hike around Pont En Royan, France:

43726306.jpg

Astrophoto near Chevrières, France:

moon rise:
43726291.jpg

43726278.jpg

All available here in higher Res :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nice pictures, Justin. Is that with your new(ish) lens?

Been doing a lot of portraits lately, Geoff? They look good, man.

5218026851_d928e76a18_b.jpg

Punk

Staff member
Good idea on the composition there Danny :). I juste think you should have maybe changed your angle and have the blurred MTBer on the bottom right corner and the jumping MTBer a little on the left but at the same height on the picture :). Hope you understood what I meant :).

Kornowski

VIP Member
Good idea on the composition there Danny :). I juste think you should have maybe changed your angle and have the blurred MTBer on the bottom right corner and the jumping MTBer a little on the left but at the same height on the picture :). Hope you understood what I meant :).

Thanks, Ben! Yeah, I get you, I've cropped a little too much of the rider out, it's all too close together. It was more of a chance shot though, the out of focus rider was pushing back up and my friend was riding and I tried to get a picture of him. It ended up turning out to be one of my favourite shots :)