*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

beers

Staff member
My crappy camera makes this look weird (that's the technical terminology):

ZFkxyB7.jpg

Punk

Staff member
Yeah it's probably the saturation that makes it unreal. I know this is a moonlight shot so nothing looks real but it looks painty on the forest. That's nitpicking and you know I love natural looking pics so if you're happy with it that's the most important. Do you have an original I can look at to see if I'm wrong?

Geoff

VIP Member
Yeah it's probably the saturation that makes it unreal. I know this is a moonlight shot so nothing looks real but it looks painty on the forest. That's nitpicking and you know I love natural looking pics so if you're happy with it that's the most important. Do you have an original I can look at to see if I'm wrong?
No problem, we all have our own tastes. Here's a 100% unedited, straight out of the camera photo:

spirit

Staff member
Hey guys,

Been away from here for a couple of months, thought I'd share some of my recent photos with you (more to come, still got a few to upload to Flickr!)

Work basically took over my life, but still managed to find time to do photography here and there and I am in the process of ordering the Nikon D500. :)

Polzeath, Cornwall by Jason Brown, on Flickr

On The Railway by Jason Brown, on Flickr

A Fun Ride by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Classic MG by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Dreamy Flowers by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Halloween! by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Firework Display at Wymondham Rugby Club, 2016 by Jason Brown, on Flickr